Architectural Request Process:
- The requesting member/resident shall submit the then‐current form (see below) to the Secretary of the Corporation (all documentation should be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to the PO Box listed at the top of this website).
- The Secretary shall acknowledge receipt of the request to the member, and shall electronically notify all Board directors of the submission within 5 calendar days.
- The Secretary and President shall determine whether the request meets all stated covenant requirements. If so, the Secretary shall send the appropriate response to the member within 30 days of submission.
- If not, the Secretary and President shall evaluate the request for architectural design consistency. Their conclusion and recommendation shall be made to the Board electronically within 10 days of submission.
- The Board shall review the request and vote by majority of Board directors, and the response shall be sent to the member within 30 days of its submission.
- If the Board so desires, an architectural consultant may be retained for the review prior to response.
- The Secretary shall ensure the recordation of the request, discussion, and decision in HFCA files.
If you have problems with these forms or have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.