The annual board elections will be held at the November 21 general meeting.
Nominees for the five positions on the 2020 board are:
There are two ways to vote:
2019 Upcoming Meetings:
11/23 Bulk Pick-Up Details
Washers, dryers, hot water heaters, dishwashers, window a/c units, household garbage compactors, range/stove, Furniture, mattress and box springs, chairs, ceiling fans, box fans, bicycles, treadmills, vacuum, grill, etc.
Non-Acceptable Items: appliances with Freon, sheet rock, lumber, building materials, windows
Items should be left at curbside, unassembled (if possible)
There is a 75lb weight limit per item
All freon must be removed by a licensed contractor and tagged, and all liquids drained
- General HFCA email (for all correspondence and inquiries): email@example.com
- HFCA Treasurer email (for correspondence and inquiries related to annual dues and settlement requests): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Neighborhood notices, including annual dues information, are sent electronically. Add your email address to the distribution list using the form below.
- Annual dues are due February 15.
- Board meeting minutes are posted on the Meeting Minutes section of the website.